Family Time - Nuturing the family
"Family Time" brings together parents and children of all ages.
When you bring children of all ages together you get a dynamic and integrated learning experience for everyone. So we took favorite Kindermusik songs and activities like "Shake, Shake the Apple Tree" and "hammocking" and rolled them into a fun, energetic family class where every child is welcome and a family's "together time" is celebrated and cherished.
What you'll experience in class:
- Singing. From the first "Hello" song to the last "Goodbye", exploring a variety of musical styles and genres leads children to find their own voice. Plus singing helps with memory and recall, physical development, creativity, and socialization.
- Assorted Movement. Whether moving as a family, as a class, or as individuals, Family Time movement activities enhance coordination skills, create opportunities for imitation and exploration, and give everyone something to smile, rock, bounce, or dance about.
- Story Time. Reading aloud to children stimulates their curiosity, expands their knowledge, and broadens their understanding of language.
- Family Jam Children (and adults) will love selecting a unique instrument and joining in one big class jam session each week.
- Musical Concepts. Fun engaging activities bring out the musicality in everyone, from the youngest member of the family to the oldest. Together you'll learn more about music as you learn more about each other.
- Expert advice. We will explain how our musically based activities enhance your child's complete development. The music and activities in Kindermusik Family Time were chosen for their wide appeal to all ages.
- Learning continues at home. With the home materials, the learning continues at home with your child's best teacher—you!
Start creating a lifetime of family memories through music today and share in the joy that Kindermusik can give for your family.
- 18 week semester
- Weekly 45-minute class
- Set of At Home Materials including a Family Activity Guide, Two CDs of music from class, two instruments, two literature books